Sunday, June 28, 2015

Big Discount and Incentive for Microsoft Dynamics RMS Users

Wow, so I have been made aware of a special offer from a national NCR CounterPoint SQL point of sale partner. As you know, many Microsoft Dynamics RMS point of sale software users are looking at different point of sale options due to the upcoming EMV liability shift date as well as the end of life status with RMS (sales of RMS to new customers and mainstream support for RMS and HQ end July of 2016).

The offer is a 20% discount on licensing costs as well as a free transfer of your inventory, customer, and vendor data.  This is a very large potential cost savings - especially as the majority of the 725 stores using RMS (and HQ) that have contacted me for advice have indicated that they plan on switching away from RMS sooner than later.

Please contact me for more information and I'm also happy to share my personal experiences having helped a few stores upgrade from RMS to NCR CounterPoint back when I was selling and supporting a large variety of point of sale systems for retail stores, restaurants. and museums.

Are you  in the US and in need of no cost retail point of sale advice?  I'm happy to help and can be reached on my cell at 208-340-5632 (I am on Mountain Time) or via email at kevinantosh@gmail.com. There is also a contact form to the right that can be used to reach me.

No comments:

Post a Comment