Tuesday, April 21, 2015

What Point of Sale Systems are the Most Popular

Since late 2013, I have provided free and unbiased advice to over 400 retail stores, restaurants, and museums. Many of you have been kind enough to let me know what you ended up purchasing.

On the retail side, Bindo Point of Sale (www.bindopos.com) has emerged as the clear winner. With advanced features that point of sale systems like NCR Silver and First Data Clover can't offer, Bindo combines what folks want in a POS system while keeping the affordability that cloud based systems offer.

On the food service side, Sapphire from Khamu (http://www.khamu.com/) has proven to be popular. With dedication to the restaurant market, personalized service, and a price much lower than other restaurant solutions like MICROS, Digital Dining, and Aloha, Sapphire offers a complete solution at a budget friendly price point.

Are you  in the US and in need of no cost retail point of sale advice?  I'm happy to help and can be reached on my cell at 208-340-5632 (I am on Mountain Time) or via email at kevinantosh@gmail.com. There is also a contact form to the right that can be used to reach me.

No comments:

Post a Comment